10. Ruben Neves. The Portuguese player is one of the few stars in the group outside of BIG SIX but has received high praise from experts.
9. Sergio Busquets. At the age of 33, Busquets is still playing an extremely important role in the midfield of Barcelona. The ability to control the rhythm of the game and manage well from the Spaniard has made an important contribution to helping coach Xavi easily apply tactical intentions to each match.
8. Jorginho. The role of the dealer at Chelsea by default belongs to the former Napoli star.
7. Marcelo Brozovic. The Inter Milan star is one of the best central midfielders in Serie A in recent seasons. Brozovic is good at fighting and always tries to gain control of the ball for the home team.
6. Declan Rice. It is no coincidence that West Ham bid over £100 million for the English midfielder. At Rice, fans can see all the qualities of a top defensive midfielder.
5. Casemiro. Experience and a good relationship with the pair Toni Kroos and Luka Modric help the Brazilian scanner always bring out his full potential whenever he is in the Real Madrid squad.
4. Rodri. The Spanish star shows an abundance of energy every time he is on the field. Rodri is always trying to recover the ball and find ways to connect with his teammates. He is an important part of helping The Citizens lead the Premier League race.
3. Fabinho. The certainty and excellent situational reading of the scanner born in 1993 made it easy for defender duo Andrew Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold to operate on the wing.
2. Joshua Kimmich. The German star is likened to the second Phillip Lahm of Bayern Munich thanks to his leadership qualities, ability to control the game and make accurate decisions.
1. N’Golo Kante. Although the form has somewhat declined due to age problems, the French scanner always knows how to convince fans with energetic performances.